16 Describe the applicant's efforts to ensure that there are no known operational or rendering problems concerning the applied-for gTLD string
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.政府||Net-Chinese Co., Ltd.||net-chinese.com.tw||View|
In order to ensure that there are no known operational or rendering problems concerning the applied-for .政府gTLD, the following efforts have been made by TWNIC and Net-Chinese:
16-1 Rendering Problem
TWNIC and Net-Chinese foresees no known rendering issues in connection with the proposed .政府 string for IDN gTLD. Based on the partnership with TWNIC, TWNIC and Net-Chinese co-work on analyzing the pointes as described as follows and reconfirm that there is no rendering problem in applying gTLD .政府:
- ICANN’s Security Stability Advisory Committee (SSAC) entitled Alternative TLD Name Systems and Roots: Conflict, Control and Consequences (SAC009);
- IAB - RFC3696 “Application Techniques for Checking and Transformation of Names”
- Known software issues which TWNIC has encountered during the launch of .tw and IDN ccTLD domain;
- Character type and length;
- ICANN supplemental notes to Question 16; and
- ICANN’s presentation during its Costa Rica regional meeting on TLD Universal Acceptance.
TWNIC and Net-Chinese will launch IDN services, strictly following the IDN standards of IETF and IDN guidelines issued by ICANN. In the meanwhile, Net-Chinese will partner with TWNIC to provide IDN solutions. The response to Question 44 provides specific IDN information.
16-2 Committee of Registry
The Committee of Registry is the highest decision-making body in charge of the management and operation of .政府registry. The member of the group is dedicated to the full compliance of ICANN’s policies and rules and its duties and responsibilities arising under the ICANN-Registry Agreement. Please refer to the Question 18 for further interpretation to the Committee.
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|