18(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.pictet||Pictet Europe S.A.||agencevirtuelle.com||View|
18. Part A - Mission⁄purpose
Pictetʹs dotBrand TLDʹs mission is to support Pictetʹs in concentrating, at all times, on its clientsʹ and web-users specific needs through a new internet presence dimension.
The objective of Pictet is not to become a registry or to generate new sources of revenue by selling domain names. The ʺ.pictetʺ TLD will:
• be at the core of Pictetʹs online brand, marketing and communication strategies;
• serve as a platform around which Pictet will group second-level domains for individual services; branches as well as eventually partners or distributors;
• reinforce online security;
• allow Pictet to strengthen relationships with current customers and business partners;
• target new audiences through innovating marketing; and,
• develop partnerships through co-branding.
Eligibility is the central requirement to apply to and be awarded the use of a ʺ.pictetʺ domain name. It is therefore necessary that underline the eligibility requirements for registration of a ʺ.pictetʺ domain name, and maintain its eligibility throughout the term of the authorization to use.
Are eligible to a ʺ.pictetʺ domain name the following:
- Pictet & Cie and its subsidiary for commercial usages.
- Members of the Pictet family bearing this last name for private or commercial usages
- Business partners of Pictet & Cie and its subsidiary – while domain names will have to be managed by a Pictet entity
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|