15(b) Describe the process used for development of the IDN tables submitted, including consultations and sources used
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.همراه||Asia Green IT System Bilgisayar San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti.||nsline.com||View|
The process used for development of the IDN tables submitted is the following:
- Conducting talks with the .ir ccTLD registry, which has successfully developed a table for .iran as well as successfully and run a successful test bed.
- Reading the ICANN VIP working group report regarding Arabic script.
- Reading the ASIWG (Arabic Script Working Group) materials, documents and list archive.
- Consulting with language professors at several Universities.
- Contacting and coordinating with other communities working in this area.
AGITSys has partnered with CoCCA for Registry Services. CoCCA is one of a select few registry companies whose technology currently is used to power IDN TLD’s. CoCCA’s pamoja SRS system, the same software that will be used to run the .hamrah gTLD was chosen by the National Telecommunications Regulatory Authority in Egypt (NTRA) to mange the “ xn--wgbh1c”, the Palestinian National Internet Naming Authority PNINA, to manage “xn--ygbi2ammx” and the National Agency for Network Services (NANS) to manage the Syrian “xn--ogbpf8fl ⁄ xn--mgbtf8fl”.
All three were approved under ICANN’s ccTLD fast track program and are in production. The flexible, proven pamoja software has full support for Arabic variants and folding as well as a variety of tools to support all manner of IDN’s.
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|