18(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.ceb||The Corporate Executive Board Company||cscinfo.com||View|
The Corporate Executive Board (NYSE: EXBD) is a publicly traded firm that provides best practices research and advisory services to businesses worldwide.
CEB’s clients are senior executives and their teams at large and mid-sized organizations who use the company’s services to drive corporate performance through insights, analytic tools, and advisory support. CEB analyzes and disseminates successful business practices from a global network of clients. The company’s products feature best practice research studies, executive-specific industry research, peer benchmarks, decision and diagnostic tools, executive networking, and live and online events.
CEB’s clientʹs includes 85% of the Fortune 500, 70% of the DAX 30, 73% of the FTSE 100, and 50% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. CEB has clients in more than 50 countries and 5,700 individual organizations.
CEB services are aligned to executive roles and address a number of recurring challenges: assessing key performance trends and risks; benchmarking and performance plans; establishing innovative operating approaches; organizing and managing crucial talent; driving alignment and support for change; and navigating leadership transitions.
CEB’s business model helps executives solve these challenges and implement insights, practices and tools that are being used by companies worldwide. The model operates with four components: first, by creating a network of leaders in key functional roles; second, by focusing on identifying those leaders’ common challenges; third, by subsequently using research to make solutions accessible; and fourth, by leveraging a global service infrastructure to deliver insights, best practices and tools.
CEB’s areas of service span the core functions found in large corporate, midsized, and government organizations, including:
• Marketing and Communications
• Innovation and Strategy
• Sales and Service
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Legal, Risk and Compliance
• Sales and Service
• Financial Services
• Procurement and Operations 
To further enhance its reputation and leadership position, CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD seeks the proposed .CEB gTLD as a restricted, exclusively-controlled gTLD for the purpose of expanding Corporate Executive Board’s ability to:
• create a connected digital presence and personalized brand experience for customers and other business partners;
• deliver product and service marketing⁄advertising;
• enable marketing campaign activation;
• facilitate secure interaction and communication with individuals and entities with whom CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD has a business relationship;
• improve business operations;
• simplify Internet user navigation to information about CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD’s products and services;
• demonstrate market leadership in protecting customer privacy and confidential information online; and
• meet future client expectations and competitive market demands.
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|