18(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.payu||MIH PayU B.V.||cscinfo.com||View|
MIH PayU BV (the Company) is a limited liability company with its legal seat in Hoofddorp. The Company address is Taurusavenue 105, 2132 LS in Hoofddorp. The Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MIH Allegro BV, and ultimately, of Naspers Limited, South Africa. The principal activity of the Company is holding investments. The Company is incorporated on 14 February 2011. The Company acts as an intermediate holding company, that, together with its subsidiary, is consolidated by Naspers Limited, South Africa, a company with significant international operations.
Naspers is a multinational media company with principal operations in electronic media (including pay-television, internet and instant-messaging subscriber platforms and the provision of related technologies) and print media (including the publishing, distribution and printing of magazines, newspapers and books).
The proposed (.payu) gTLD is a restricted, exclusively-controlled TLD that would serve the purpose of enhancing and expanding MIH PayU B.V.’s ability to:
• deliver product and service marketing⁄advertising;
• enable marketing campaign activation;
• facilitate interaction and communication with individuals and entities with whom MIH PayU B.V. has a business relationship;
• improve business operations;
• simplify Internet user navigation to information about MIH PayU B.V. products and services; and
• provide an online environment which instills trust and engenders confidence in MIH PayU B.V. and its affiliates.
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|