18(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.mckinsey||McKinsey Holdings, Inc.||cscinfo.com||View|
(a) Describe the mission⁄purpose of your proposed gTLD
McKinsey Holdings, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company, Inc. They are the trusted advisor and counselor to many of the most influential businesses and institutions in the world. McKinsey & Company, Inc. serves more than 80 percent of Fortune magazine’s list of the Most Admired Companies. McKinsey & Company, Inc. is a global organization, with more than 90 offices in more than 50 countries. McKinsey & Company, Inc. employees speak over 120 languages and represent over 100 nationalities. McKinsey & Company, Inc. operates as one firm, bringing the best experts from around McKinsey and from the McKinsey & Company, Inc. external network to each engagement.
Leadership in the firm is not about rising above the rest, but helping others—consultants and clients—to exceed their own expectations. Individuals at McKinsey pursue this objective in many ways: by helping clients address their toughest challenges, developing ground-breaking knowledge, being entrepreneurs. McKinsey aspires to help leaders realize their full potential, while recognizing that every leadership path is unique.
Thus, Applicant is seeking the proposed .mckinsey gTLD to operate as a restricted, exclusively-controlled TLD that would serve the purpose of enhancing and expanding Applicant and its affiliated entities’ ability to:
• create a connected digital presence and personalized brand experience;
• deliver product and service marketing⁄advertising;
• enable marketing campaign activation;
• facilitate secure interaction and communication with individuals and entities with whom Applicant has a business relationship;
• streamline business operations;
• simplify Internet user navigation to information about Applicant and affiliated entity products and services;
• further demonstrate its commitment to employee, customer, dealer, supplier data security and privacy; and
• meet future customer expectations and competitive market demands.
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|