18(b) How do you expect that your proposed gTLD will benefit registrants, Internet users, and others?
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.DUNS||The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation||dnb.com||View|
The Dun and Bradstreet Corporation is proposing to register domains under the DUNS TLD in order to provide an global, validated, and secure eco-system for online content regarding specific DUNS Numbers. The DUNS TLD becomes a self controlled ecosystem that provisions the content, products and services related to RUNS Numbers to customers, partners, prospects and employees. By strategically organizing select new domains at the second level with high level SIC codes, The Dun and Bradstreet Corporation will create a hierarchal system for finding businesses, providing content and improving confidence of the information delivered.
The DUNS TLD will be a competitive advantage within the marketplace and provide a means to differentiate D&B’s offerings from those of our competitors. While the registration of DUNS domains is limited to authorized corporate personnel, the user experience of visitors will be enhanced by granting confidence that the content they are seeking is indeed provided by D&B.
D&B considers itself to be a steward of the information that we collect, manage and provide. It is our responsibility to safeguard the information within our care and we are committed to managing our data in a secure and responsible manner. We provide products and services based on information about millions of businesses worldwide. Our information management practices are guided by our Global Privacy Principles, which serve as the foundation of our data management policies and practices. These Principles commit us to the following tenets:
- Notice: D&B informs users and customers how we collect, use, manage and share information.
- Data Quality: D&B employs substantive measures to produce high-quality, timely and reliable data, including direct contact with businesses and quality assurance procedures during data collection and processing.
- Use & Disclosure: D&B uses and discloses data in accordance with defined policies that respect a businessʹs and business professionalʹs choice to restrict the marketing use of their contact information.
- Access & Correction: D&B provides businesses and business professionals with access to their business information within the D&B databases and with an opportunity to correct verified inaccuracies.
- Data Security: D&B applies appropriate technical, physical and administrative data security measures to protect data against unauthorized access and disclosure.
- Accountability: D&B seeks to adhere to its Global Privacy Principles through ongoing compliance, training, documentation, assessment and dispute resolution initiatives.
Similar gTLD applications: (1)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|
|.DNB||The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation||dnb.com||∞||Compare|