18(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.pnc||PNC Domain Co., LLC||cscinfo.com||View|
PNC offers a wide range of services for all our customers, from individuals and small businesses, to corporations and government entities. No matter how simple or complicated your needs, weʹre sure to have the products, knowledge and resources necessary for financial success.
PNC currently has deposits of over $209 billion and 2,900 branches in 19 states and the District of Columbia (USA). PNC is a publicly traded company (NYSE:PNC) with 56,000 employees worldwide and 6.2 million checking account customers.
The proposed .PNC gTLD is a restricted, exclusively controlled TLD that would serve the purpose of enhancing and expanding THE PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP, INC’s ability to:
• create a connected, branded digital presence and differentiated brand experience for customers and business partners;
• deliver product and service marketing⁄advertising⁄content;
• enable marketing campaign activation;
• facilitate secure interaction and communication with individuals and entities with whom PNC Bank has a business relationship;
• improve business operations;
• simplify Internet user navigation to information about PNC Bank products and services;
• demonstrate market leadership in protecting client⁄member privacy and confidential information online; and
• meet future client expectations and competitive market demands.
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|