18(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.CPA||American Institute of Certified Public Accountants||markmonitor.com||View|
The mission and purpose of the .cpa TLD as explained below:
i. To secure and protect the Applicant’s house brand (“CPA”) as a gTLD;
ii. Reflect the AICPA brand at the top level of the DNS’ hierarchy;
iii. Provide stakeholders of the Applicant with a recognizable and trusted identifier on the Internet. Stakeholders include, but are not limited to:
- its subsidiaries and affiliates in various countries;
- approximately 377,000 members of AICPA’s products and services;
- advertising and sponsorships partners;
- prospective and current customers (currently, there are over 1 million CPAs worldwide); and
- directors and officers of AICPA and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
iv. Provide such stakeholders with a secure and safe Internet environment, under the control of the Applicant, in which they are able to obtain information from and communicate with the Applicant and where they are able to obtain genuine information provided by AICPA and its approved partners.
Similar gTLD applications: (1)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|
|.CPA||American Institute of Certified Public Accountants||markmonitor.com||-3.05||Compare|