16 Describe the applicant's efforts to ensure that there are no known operational or rendering problems concerning the applied-for gTLD string
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
16.1 Operational Issues
Praxi foresees no known rendering issues in connection with the proposed .praxi string which it is seeking to apply for as a gTLD. This answer is based upon consultation with Praxi’s preferred backend provider, Neustar, which has successfully launched a number of new gTLDs over the last decade. In reaching this determination, the following data points were analyzed:
- ICANN’s Security Stability Advisory Committee (SSAC) entitled Alternative TLD Name Systems and Roots: Conflict, Control and Consequences (SAC009);
- IAB - RFC3696 “Application Techniques for Checking and Transformation of Names”
- Known software issues which Neustar has encountered during the last decade launching new gTLDs;
- Character type and length;
- ICANN supplemental notes to Question 16; and
- ICANN’s presentation during its Costa Rica regional meeting on TLD Universal Acceptance.
Praxi S.p.A. is a well-known Itan Management Consulting company in business for more than 45 years. The PRAXI brand is recognized and used worldwide to identify Praxi S.p.A. and a separate network of companies is grouped under the brand PRAXI ALLIANCE.
Praxi S.p.A. has registered its brand (a list of registered trademarks can be provided) and defends itself against third party trademark applications that could potentially be confused with, or that bear a close resemblance to Praxi S.p.A. In 2011 alone, Praxi S.p.A. filed 10 oppositions (in Italy, Spain, France, Europe and the UK) against identical or similar trademark registration requests.
No lawsuit has ever been initiated against Praxi S.p.A. for illegal use of the Praxi brand, nor have any issues been raised against the praxi.com domain name.
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|