28 Abuse Prevention and Mitigation
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.samsung||SAMSUNG SDS CO., LTD||yesnic.com||View|
Registration of dot SAMSUNG(ʺ.SAMSUNGʺ) is limited to employees of SAMSUNG group and its affiliates. Operation of dot SAMSUNG(ʺ.SAMSUNGʺ) registry system proposed by SAMSUNG SDS is entrusted to Korea Internet & Security Agency(ʺKISAʺ).
Since SAMSUNG group limits registration eligibility of dot SAMSUNG(ʺ.SAMSUNGʺ) to employees of SAMSUNG or its, it is expected that there will be no issue of reckless registration abuse and inaccuracy of Whois data.
However, in order to minimize conditions that might cause unexpected situations such as infringement on legal rights and communityʹs concern, an executive office will be established that will review and approve requested domain to determine its registration.
In addition, the following policies will be set to determine registration abuse and suspend or revoke the domain according to Zero-Tolerance policy when a violation that can cause problems for other registrants is confirmed.
2. Whois Accuracy Policy
1) Registrant is limited to employees of SAMSUNG group or its affiliates.
2) At least one of either registrant name and registrant email must be information associated with SAMSUNG group or its affiliates.
3) Registrant has obligation maintain accurate Whois information (update, transfer, deletion, etc.) with up-to-date information that reflects any modifications of contacts, email, etc.
4) Registrantʹs appropriateness will be considered for registrant authentication, and when processing request to transfer or delete, it will be done after multiple identification such as email authentication or strong password.
3. Criteria for Registration Abuse
1) Usage of country name, internet operation words
2) Usage of abusive, profane language that is offensive against public morals
3) Neither registrant name nor registrant email having no relevance to SAMSUNG group or its affiliates
4) Website running with commercial purpose such as gambling website and adult website
5) The registered domain undermining SAMSUNG group’s image
6) The registered domain infringing public interest
7) Other cases in which domain usage is considered improper
4. Abuse Prevention Policies (Zero-Tolerance)
1) Immediately after domain registration abuse is identified, registrant will be notified by the email, mail or fax registered in Whois and will be asked to modify within 10 days including holidays.
2) If no modification is made within 10 days after abuse identification, it will go into redemption period(Status: Redemption Period), and the registrant will be notified of this by the email, mail or fax registered in Whois.
3) Once 35 days pass after domain registration abuse is confirmed and redeemed, it will be deleted.
In order to facilitate registration abuse prevention of dot SAMSUNG(ʺ.SAMSUNGʺ) and complaint reception, SAMSUNG SDS will post 24 hour contact information as the following on the webpage.
Director Name: New gTLD Administration
E-Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax Number: +82-2-2028-0011
5. Criteria for Registration Abuse (¡°3. Criteria for Registration Abuse”)
1) Words under “3. 1)” of Registration Abuse Criteria
a. Country Name: 264 items (Nations DB of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, ISO3166 Republic of Korea, etc.)
Afghanistan, Akrotiri, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, American, Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Christmas Island, Christmas, Cocos Keeling Islands, Cocos Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Costa, Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Czech, Denmark, Dhekelia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Dominican, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French, Gabon, Gambia, Gaza Strip, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Glorioso Islands, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, reland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jan Mayen, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia Federated States of, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Navassa Island, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paracel Islands, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia and Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Spratly Islands, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tromelin Island, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, Wake Island, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, CHINA, USA, FRANCE, RUSSIA, SPAIN, ARAB
b. Internet Operation: 26 items
EXAMPLE, IETF, ROOT-SERVERS, WWW, ASO, IRIS, INTERNIC, CCNSO, IANA, IRTF, AFRINIC, TEST, IANA-SERVERS, GAC, ICANN, ISTF, RFC-EDITOR, TLD, APNIC, GNSO, IESG, LACNIC, RIPE, GTLD-SERVERS, ARIN, IAB
2) Words under “3. 2)” of Registration Abuse Criteria
갈보, 보짓물, 좃, 성매매, 갈보년, 빠걸, 좆, 성매수, 같은년, 빠구리, 죽일년, 아동포르노, 같은놈, 뻐큐, 죽일놈, 양귀비, 같은새끼, 뽁, 지미씨부럴놈, 엑스타시, 개갈보, 사까시, 찢어발길년, 원조교제, 개상년, 상년, 화냥년, 음란물, 개상놈, 상놈, 화냥잡년, 음란물사이트, 개새끼, 상놈새끼, 화냥질, 자살, 개쌍년, 상놈의새끼, 강간, 자살사이트, 개쌍놈, 쌍년, 강도, 자살카페, 개잡년, 쌍놈, 겜블, 장기매매, 개지랄, 섹알바, 난자매매, 절도, 걸레년, 쌍놈새끼, 노름, 조건만남, 공씹, 쌍놈의새끼, 논리폭탄, 청부, 니노지, 씨발, 대리모, 카드생성기, 돌림빵, 씨부랄년놈, 대마초, 코카인, 뒈질년, 씨부랄연놈, 도박, 포르노, porn뒈질놈, 씨팔, 동반자살, 폭력, 똥갈보, 씹, 마약, 폭발물제조, 똥갈보년, 양갈보, 매춘, 폭탄제조, 미친년, 육시랄, 메일폭탄, 필로폰, 미친놈, 자지, 사제총기, 해킹, 병신새끼, 잠지, 사제폭탄, 헤로인, 보지, 조까, 살인, 히로뽕, asshole, boji, bojijaji, bozi, bozizaji, bozizazi, fuck, jaji, jajiboji, jazi, zaji, zazi
Similar gTLD applications: (2)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|
|.삼성||SAMSUNG SDS CO., LTD||yesnic.com||-4.57||Compare|