18(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.STATEFARM||State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company||markmonitor.com||View|
The mission and purpose of the .STATEFARM TLD are explained below:
i. To secure and protect the Applicant’s house brand (“STATEFARM”) as a gTLD;
ii. Reflect the State Farm brand at the top level of the DNS’ hierarchy;
iii. Provide stakeholders of the Applicant with a recognizable and trusted identifier on the Internet. Stakeholders include, but are not limited to:
• its subsidiaries and affiliates in various countries;
• approximately 18,000 agents of State Farm’s products and services;
• advertising and sponsorship partners;
• prospective and current customers (currently, State Farm has more than 81 million policies and accounts); and
• directors and officers of State Farm and its subsidiaries and affiliates, including approximately 66,000 employees.
iv. Provide such stakeholders with a secure and safe Internet environment, under the control of the Applicant, in which they are able to obtain information from and communicate with the Applicant and where they are able to obtain genuine information provided by State Farm and its approved partners.
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|