18(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.DEUTSCHEPOST||Deutsche Post AG||markmonitor.com||View|
18 (a). Mission ⁄ Purpose of the gTLD
According to the Applicant, Deutsche Post AG (ʺDeutsche Postʺ), the mission and purpose of the .DEUTSCHEPOST TLD will be to:
1. First and foremost, secure and protect one of the Applicantʹs key brands (ʺDEUTSCHE POSTʺ) as a gTLD;
2. Reflect the Deutsche Post brand at the top level of the DNS hierarchy;
3. Provide stakeholders of the Applicant with a recognizable and trusted identifier on the Internet. Such stakeholders include, but are not limited to:
- its subsidiaries in various countries;
- affiliate partners;
- prospective and current customers and
- directors and officers of Deutsche Post and its subsidiaries, including its employees.
4. Provide such stakeholders with a secure and safe Internet environment, under the control of the Applicant, in which they are able to obtain information from and communicate with the Applicant and where they are able to obtain genuine information provided by Deutsche Post and its approved stakeholders.
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|