18(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.DHL||Deutsche Post AG||markmonitor.com||View|
18 (a). Mission ⁄ Purpose of the gTLD
The Applicant for .DHL is Deutsche Post AG (hereinafter: ʺDeutsche Post DHLʺ), a global organization that renders postal and logistic services under the DEUTSCHE POST and DHL trademarks, apart from a large number of product- and service-specific brands.
According to Deutsche Post DHL, the mission and purpose of the .DHL TLD will be to:
1. First and foremost, secure and protect one of the Applicantʹs key brands (ʺDHLʺ) as a gTLD;
2. Reflect the DHL brand at the top level of the DNSʹ hierarchy;
3. Provide stakeholders of the Applicant with a recognizable and trusted identifier on the Internet. Such stakeholders include, but are not limited to:
- its subsidiaries in various countries;
- affiliate partners;
- prospective and current customers and
- directors and officers of DHL and its subsidiaries, including its employees.
4. Provide such stakeholders with a secure and safe Internet environment, under the control of the Applicant, in which they are able to obtain information from and communicate with the Applicant and where they are able to obtain genuine information provided by DHL and its approved stakeholders;
5. Provide for secure and trusted platforms for user ⁄ customer ⁄ stakeholder interaction and transactions, including the use of shipping applications under specific generic or distinctive domain name registrations.
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|