18(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.thd||Homer TLC, Inc.||cscinfo.com||View|
a) Describe the mission⁄purpose of your proposed gTLD.
When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company revolutionized the “do-it-yourself” concept, changing the face of an entire industry that now spans the globe. In addition, the Company is a trusted supplier and partner to construction and maintenance professionals.
Today, The Home Depot® is the worldʹs largest home improvement specialty retailer, with more than 2,200 retail stores in the United States (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Canada, Mexico and China. The Home Depot’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HD) and is included in the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poorʹs 500 index.
The proposed .thd gTLD is a restricted, exclusively-controlled TLD that would serve the purpose of enhancing and expanding The Home Depot’s ability to:
• create a connected digital presence and personalized brand experience for clients and business partners;
• deliver product and service marketing⁄advertising;
• enable marketing campaign activation;
• improve our ability to deliver secure interactions and communications with Home Depot customers and business partners;
• improve business operations;
• simplify Internet user navigation to information about The Home Depot products and services;
• enhance the protection of customer privacy online; and
• meet future customer expectations and competitive market demands.
Similar gTLD applications: (1)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|
|.homedepot||Homer TLC, Inc.||cscinfo.com||-2.69||Compare|