18(b) How do you expect that your proposed gTLD will benefit registrants, Internet users, and others?
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.casa||Go Daddy East, LLC||godaddy.com||View|
The CASA gTLD will benefit the Spanish-speaking home marketing registrants by fulfilling the following goals:
Real Estate Focus:
1. Providing a unique marketing tool to Spanish-speaking sellers or lessors of homes;
2. Spanish-speaking realtors, home sellers or lessors, and property managers may use the gTLD to market themselves as trusted providers to Spanish-speaking customers;
3. Registrars can offer aligned products that are a simple and straight-forward implementation of a website that ties to a property listing;
3.a. For example, realtors could list a home in the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) database, as they do today, buy a domain name for a select period of time (monthly, recurring⁄auto-renewable) and then populate their website with data about the home to gain added exposure for the property;
3.b. Pictures can be uploaded, and seller or rental information, maps, and detailed information of the property will be instantly available;
4. The registrar may offer monthly billing options, which will be available, to establish short-term, reduced-cost domain name(s) and⁄or website(s);
5. External marketing campaigns would utilize multiple direct marketing venues to target all realtors, sellers, home owners, lessors and property managers interested in marketing homes to the Spanish-speaking public.
Everything for the Home, Personal Space and Real Estate Focus:
1. Like Go Daddy, registrars will be required ⁄ encouraged to provide specialized and trusted customer and sales team support in the Spanish language, specifically to assist the Spanish-speaking registrant;
2. Registrars will also be encouraged to offer other online services that will assist the registrants with getting online with their CASA domain name, such as the 50+ other products that will be provided via GoDaddy.com to help build specialized sites to address and benefit the specific needs of interested users;
3. As a registry, Go Daddy would allow registrars the ability to offer private registrations to the registrants, which will protect the registrantʹs contact information.
CASA users will be Spanish-speaking customers, who will benefit by having:
1. A trusted place to find a reliable Spanish-speaking realtor, home seller or home lessor, or sites that are focused on ʺEverything for the Homeʺ or a virtual ʺhomeʺ space online for personal or business use;
2. Real Estate focus:
2.a. Detailed information on home sales or rentals made available via full and complete websites based on targeted home listings;
2.b. Easy access to detailed information about homes, provided to users in their native language;
3. Registrars will also be encouraged to offer other online services that will assist the registrants with getting online with their CASA domain name, such as the 50+ other products that will be provided via GoDaddy.com to help build specialized sites to address and benefit the specific needs of interested users;
4. A reliable and trusted place to go for Spanish-speaking content as it relates to ʺEverything for the Homeʺ or your virtual ʺPersonal Spaceʺ on the web.
Similar gTLD applications: (1)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|
|.home||Go Daddy East, LLC||godaddy.com||∞||Compare|