18(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.bcg||The Boston Consulting Group, Inc.||cscinfo.com||View|
(a) Describe the mission⁄purpose of your proposed gTLD
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) partners with its clients to deliver customized solutions that resolve their most significant issues and create lasting competitive advantage. Utilizing decades of industry experience and functional expertise, BCG looks beyond standard solutions to develop new insights, mobilize organizations, drive tangible results, and make companies more capable.
The proposed .bcg gTLD is a restricted, exclusively-controlled TLD that would serve the purpose of enhancing and expanding the Boston Consulting Group’s ability to:
• deliver brand and service marketing⁄advertising;
• enable marketing campaign activation;
• facilitate online interaction and communication with individuals and entities with whom the Boston Consulting Group has a business relationship;
• improve business operations;
• simplify Internet user navigation to information about the Boston Consulting Group;
• improve cohesion of BCG’s global presence; and
• provide an online environment which instills trust and engenders confidence in the Boston Consulting Group.
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|