18(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
18a. Describe the mission⁄purpose of your proposed gTLD
Gallup has studied human nature and behavior for more than 75 years. Gallupʹs reputation for delivering relevant, timely, and visionary research on what people around the world think and feel is the cornerstone of the organization. Gallup employs many of the worldʹs leading scientists in management, economics, psychology, and sociology, and our consultants assist leaders in identifying and monitoring behavioral economic indicators worldwide. Gallup consultants help organizations boost organic growth by increasing customer engagement and maximizing employee productivity through measurement tools, coursework, and strategic advisory services. Gallupʹs 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, at Gallup Universityʹs campuses, and in more than 40 offices around the world.
The proposed .gallup gTLD is a restricted, exclusively controlled TLD that would serve the purpose of enhancing and expanding Gallup’s ability to:
• deliver product and service marketing⁄advertising;
• enable marketing campaign activation;
• facilitate interaction and communication with individuals and entities with whom Gallup has a business relationship;
• improve business operations;
• simplify Internet user navigation to information about Gallup products and services; and
• provide an online environment which instills trust and engenders confidence in Gallup and its affiliates.
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|