18(a) Describe the mission/purpose of your proposed gTLD
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
|.lasalle||Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated||cscinfo.com||View|
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (Jones Lang LaSalle) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate and investment management. With more than 45,000 people in 1,000 locations in 70 countries, the company serves the local, regional and global real estate needs of its clients: people and organizations that use, own and invest in property. In response to changing client expectations and dynamic market conditions, Jones Lang LaSalle assembles teams of experts who deliver integrated services based on sound research and relevant market knowledge. The company attracts, develops and rewards the best and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on service, collaboration and trust.
The proposed .lasalle gTLD is a restricted, single-registrant TLD that would serve the purpose of enhancing and expanding Jones Lang LaSalle’s ability to:
• streamline and add value to interaction and communication with individuals and entities with whom Jones Lang LaSalle has a business relationship;
• help Internet users find relevant and useful information about Jones Lang LaSalle and its services;
• create a coherent and consistent online environment that instills trust and engenders confidence in Jones Lang LaSalle and its affiliates;
• improve its business operations through increased efficiencies;
• deliver compelling content to various audiences;
• develop systems and processes to offer direct selling to customers online; and
• develop new digital applications and services—including those not foreseen at the time of this application—that will further benefit our clients and staff, as the marketplace evolves over time.
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|