18(c) What operating rules will you adopt to eliminate or minimize social costs?
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||Detail|
All available .GMBH domain names will be registerable on a ”first-come, first-served” basis, except of reserved names. All allocations mechanisms shall be in accordance with the community-based purpose of .GMBH. The reserved names in Phase 1 (see #18b iv) have special allocation mechanisms as described as follows:
- Names for the regulatory authorities, courts and institutions will be released by the
Registry upon request of the entity for their own use.
- Names for defined interest groups of the GmbH Community including names for associations and chambers representing GmbH companies will be released by the Registry upon request of the entity for their own use.
- Reservation of names for the technical operation, the namespace management, marketing and purpose of the .GMBH top-level domain as definded in #18a. These names will be released by the Registry for its own use.
- Reservation of names for the technical operation, the namespace management, marketing and purpose of the .GMBH top-level domain as defined in #18a.
- Reservation of names in accordance with the ICANN specification 5. These domain names may be released based on ICANN defined procedures and can be registered by eligible registrants.
- Disputed Domain Names - The Registry may set aside during regular operations domain names that are being reviewed under dispute resolution procedures. These domain names may become available for registration after the dispute is concluded.
As of today no cost benefits are planned. However, the Registry will, in its own discretion and depended on the development of the .GMBH namespace, decide to implement cost benefits, if appropriate.
.GMBH domain names will be available through ICANN accredited registrars who will be provided non-discriminatory access to registry services. The registration period for Sunrise and general availability will have a term of one to ten years.
The Registry reserves the right to reduce pricing for promotional purposes in a manner available to all accredited registrars. The Registry reserves the right to work with ICANN to initiate an increase in the wholesale price of domains if required. The Registry will provide reasonable notice to the registrars of any approved price increase.
Similar gTLD applications: (0)
|gTLD||Full Legal Name||E-mail suffix||z||Detail|